Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introduce yourself

A topic by Yhac10 created 64 days ago Views: 277 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 14

I got bored, so I thought it would be fun to open a topic where people introduce themselves.

(+1)

Heya! I'm SmallBag, a game developer with 1,5 years of GDevelop experience. I do mainly 2D games, though I've made some 3D games as well. I am really looking forward for this game jam!

(1 edit) (+1)

Hi i am Beanie1709,  i have all ways loved the thought of making games and i figured this would be a great way to get better at it and get feedback from people on my game i can't wait for this game jam to start.

hi im DJDev

(+1)

Hi, I'm Zbot! I've been using GDevelop for a few years now. I've participated in the GDevelop 3D GameJam previously, and that was a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what the theme for the jam is! :D

Do I have a chance

(+1)

?

Yeah, the topic is open to everyone, I can't stop you.

Unless you mean't the game jam, in which case I'm pretty sure you can only enter if you use Gdevelop to make the game.

Hello I'm AnishJK India, I'm From India, I have 2 years of experience in GDevelop. From that time the gdevelop is totally changed

(+1)

Hello! Roshan here. I am too from India , specifically Goa.

(+1)

hey guys im from the us and I do python and unity coding but good job everone

(+1)

Hello, I'm an aspiring game dev. I am currently working on a physics playground combined with platforming. I've just started GDevelop at least 2 months ago, and I'm quite surprised by how much I've done with GDevelop.

(+1)

Hi, I'm Nemanja from Serbia. By day I'm a PHP developer, but by night I'm a wannabe indie game developer. I've been using GDevelop on and off for several years. I don't have too many games released here on itch.io, but I'm tinkering with GDevelop almost every day. Good luck everyone!

I am doypxd. I've used GDevelop for a year now and I have some games. Most of them are weird, specially my mario clone. However, I've been getting better. I've made a marble game and other interesting stuff (although I haven't put them in itch or gd.games).

(+1)

I'm probably late but I'm Ace Hole (;

Meh, it's still 2 weeks till the jam, your fine.

(+1)

hi. I'm Darrien. I'm an experienced music composer but haven't written for games yet! This would be my first jam but I have no idea if this is a good place to start haha.

Interesting, are you trying to make a game, or compose music for someone else's game? Also, my tips for making video game music (from someone with limited experience), make sure the music fits with the vibe of the game. That's really it. Again, this is coming from someone who's only made two real music tracks that aren't overly basic.

oh should have been more clear. I am trying to write music for other people's games! It was recommend that I try to join a team for a GameJam to compose music (and learn other skills lol). 

Thanks for the tip!

Okay, that's cool.

Also another piece of advice is taken inspiration from other video game soundtracks, but don't make it to similar.

Hi I'm a long time gdev user and first time game jam member