Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Noob Developper looking for sound designer and eventually graphics designer

A topic by fulgurgames created Dec 13, 2021 Views: 332 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello, this will be my very first Game Jam. I am a developper who can also be a graphic designer in pixel art (2D only, I don’t know how to make 3D models nor manage them). If there is one thing I cannot do it is music. I don’t know how to use FL Studio or other software like these, also my music taste is terrible lol.

If you are a sound designer (or a graphics designer that can do a better job than me), just reply to this post!

If you’re a newbie aswell, don”t worry, you can apply anyway :)

(+1)

Hi Mate,

I'm a music Composer, but I can also do sounds design too. I've been composing and producing for 20 years, but I've never made music for games, and I'd like to get into the industry. Looking for likeminded collaborators who a re interested in putting together a final product that can be used to build a folio.

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss further about your project :)

Komyoun

I would! I just took a look at what you’re doing. I went to your itch page and your website, it’s awesome! (I really liked “The Process”). Send me a message on discord asap (ElCheTibo#1251)… See you later

Hello! I'm a graphic designer, if you'd be interested in me joining you on the art parts. My portfolio can be seen at https://mommui.neocities.org/