Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

TTRPGs for Palestine - TTRPGs for Palestine via itch - approval period

A topic by jesthehuman created 47 days ago Views: 287 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted(+4)

Hello my friends, I've just sent this to you via email, but I want to post it here too: 

I hope you're all doing well. Thank you for being so patient with the TTRPGs for Palestine itch bundle setup - I truly appreciate it. 

I have some really exciting news to share with you all! We are officially ready to kick off the approval process for the bundle. Please take a moment to approve your entries here.

Just a heads up, the bundle is scheduled to go live from June 1st to June 30th. I decided on these dates for a few reasons - to show our support for the TTRPGs for Trans Rights - West Virginia charity bundle that recently launched, to give everyone enough time to review and approve their games before the launch, and to give us all a chance to catch our breath after the success of the TTRPGs for Palestine via tiltify bundle (which is going great, by the way!)

Once again, thank you for your patience and for being a part of this amazing cause. Your contributions are truly making a difference! 

If you would like to stay informed about future charity bundles that I plan to organize, please provide your email address here here.

Submitted

thank you so much for putting all of this together!!

HostSubmitted

Thank YOU for your patience throughout this! 

Submitted

Amazing. Thanks again for your hard work. 

HostSubmitted

Thank you for being so patient throughout this process!