Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Lot of scam games posted

A topic by iluvevilsmiley created 25 days ago Views: 1,540 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 10

how many of y'all actually got something cooking?

Submitted(+1)

Yo. Me!!!  But I think it will be ready just in time.

Deleted 9 days ago
Jam Host(+1)

One of which is not eligible for rating, as it was developed before the jam started, too...

Oh dang... no wonder it was so good lol

(+1)

There are 4 days left, most jams I've seen have way more submissions around the deadline because the longer you spend on the game, the better, typically.

(+1)

I don't know if I am going to make the deadline, which is okay though. I kept changing and restarting my idea. Motivation keeps going elsewhere too and real life keeps popping up.

Submitted (2 edits)

I'm making good progress. Probably won't get to implement everything I want, but that's fine.

Jam Host(+1)

There have been many spam submissions, though those were usually done by accounts that were only a few days old, meaning that they didn't join before the jam submission window started. We are trying our best to delete them as fast as we can, naturally.

Submitted

As someone who has never touched programming/coding before, the last month has been a whirlwind of new  concepts for me. But at the very least with all the art assets i've made for my project, it LOOKS good. I'm pretty proud of it sofar. i know that even if i only have a shoddy demo at best for the submission deadline, I'm DEFINITELY gonna keep working on polishing this as a project afterwards. gonna see this through to the end. ^_^

Submitted

That the spirit. Welcom on the other side of video game. :D

Submitted

thankies. also. SCRAMBLING! CODE BROKE! SCRAMBLING AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!???

Submitted

Yeah. And sleepless night, energie drink and psychosis phase. XD

Glad to posthumously declare that there were a LOT of people cooking actual projects!