Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Talented Composer/Sound Designer Looking To Have Some Fun!

A topic by tecmocerealbowl created 31 days ago Views: 51 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi there!

My name is Stephen. I’m a composer and sound designer looking to participate in game jams to build up a resume and find like-minded folks wanting to make games for fun and a good challenge. You can see my website at https://saintstephenofficial.com/ and examples of my projects at the links below:

Reel
Music
Audio Design

I have experience primarily in Pro Tools and Ableton Live for DAWs and have done some work in FMOD, Unity, and Wwise.

Do you make NES music for free? I am unable to pay money, but an NES-style OST wouldn’t be a bad idea as a different style for a secondary story in a game I am working on!

Hi Sam. It depends what you mean by NES Music. I have vsts that have sound libraries from classic systems to use for music composition and can also utilize basic synth patterns that classic systems like the NES would use. A good example of the difference would be something like the rebooted classic Megaman series with the 9-10 entries compared to 1-6. If you're looking for something along the lines of exact emulation, I can certainly look up how many audio channels NES Music used and work within those limitations.