Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm a music producer and writer looking for a team

A topic by Underworldbros created Nov 19, 2023 Views: 169 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(-1)

I'm an avid writer looking to join a project. I can write any genre. General story and dialog.

I'm a 20 year music producer looking for a project. I've been told my music sounds like something that belongs in video games. I was directed to game jams to try and find a team. Below are links to my socials where I post my ideas and songs.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/underworldbros

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@underworldbros?lang=en

Submitted

Hello Underworldbros! My team is currently missing a 2D artist/animator and a music composer. If you're interested joining our team please let me know to chat more! (So far we have 3 coders, 1 UI designer, 1 Sound Producer. )

(-1)

Are you in need of just a musician?

Submitted

Hello, if you like you can be the writer as well. We haven't quite decided in the game design, but if you are passionate about something with a compelling story telling, we can def do it. I think most of us are passionate in creating quality work so we lose sight on the creative side of things.

I honestly don't know why I included writing. I keep writing very, very close to heart. I'm not sure a game jam would be an appropriate outlet for my standards. I can 100% do the music,  but the writing has to be saved for a very serious project.

Submitted

I understand! Well confirm with me if you would like to do music and we can add you to our discord server when we are close to the date. Your music is just beautiful so we would be super grateful to have you! 

Let me know!

(-1)

I would love to compose the music.

Submitted

Hey, that's awesome. Let me add you on Discord. What's your username? 

Submitted

Hello Underwoldbros, if you're still interested in participating with our team, please send me your discord so I can add you to our server for the gamejam. :

Deleted 177 days ago