SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Idk if this is cringe or not but today is my birthday

A topic by Rishi14 created 16 days ago Views: 171 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

I'm officially 15 years old.

My game dev skills just suck, what should I do to be the best game dev? What makes a game fun? Are my games fun? What my games lack? I want to make a Platformer but have no clue please give me some insights.

I've playing submission and not working on a single project, I feel useless 

Submitted

Happy Birthday!

How about you share a bit about yourself. What's your favorite game?

And what games have you made so far?

Submitted
Deleted 16 days ago
Submitted (1 edit)

I adore Dafluffypotato you can look him on YouTube I just love his pixel art and platformers  

I made She's not into YOU bro!

I made The door

I made Schoot

The code written in these aren't very meritable I would try to provide you my code later on 

I'm from India and my English is also shit

I feel useless

I really need some help I need someone one experienced to help me from my extreme distress.

I'm just a piece of shit I can't code well despite doing coding for like 4 years lol I know c# and python

My coding learning timeline

0 year - 1 year learned python (11-12 years old)

1 year - 2 year learned tkinter and made some apps look them on GitHub, search rishiratanpandey (12-13 years old)

Year 3 quit as I was bored

Year 4 came across unity and yeah my Journey is progressing...

Submitted

Don't get discouraged. You're still young and have long ways to go, and you're already starting to build cool things.

Just take it easy, keep sharing what you make with the community and think of ways to bring creativity into what you can make. You'll get better and better eventually.

So good luck, and keep at it!

Deleted 14 days ago
Submitted

Don't doubt your game dev skills, it's all about practicing. If you want to get better at game dev try working on small projects that are different genres. That's what I've been doing for a while now and I've learned so much in a short amount of time. As for making your games more fun, I suggest watching a YouTuber named Jonas Tyroller. Some of his videos talk about very useful tips for making your games more fun and interesting. I hope this helps! Happy birthday!